How much does the program cost?
The program is $125. To register, purchase your kit here
by January 17.
What do I have to do?
We understand that detoxes are challenging. That is why we made this program a community event. We are all in it together.
What is the diet?
As we will discuss, the diet generally consists of:
- Fresh, organic foods as much as possible
- Fresh herbs and spices for seasoning
- Avoiding packaged and processed foods
- Only filtered water
- Free range (hormone-free) chicken and grass-fed beef
- Fruits and vegetables washed with an apple cider vinegar wash to remove any dirt or residues
Why should I commit to this?
You often don't pay attention to your health until it begins to fail. However, the functional medicine approach is all about preventative care. By participating in this program, you give your body the tools it needs to rid itself of harmful toxins, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and healthy. To learn more about the liver, click here.
Who should NOT participate in the program?
You should sit this one out if:
- You are younger than 18
- You are pregnant or nursing
- You are experiencing:
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia)
- Type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- Kidney disease
- Pain in the upper or left lower abdominal area
- Active gallbladder and/ or liver disease