Cardio Peak™ with Standardized Hawthorn and Arjuna - 120 vegetarian capsules.
Cardiotonics have traditionally been used to improve heart function and vitality. Formulated for optimum heart muscle health, Cardio Peak™ with Standardized Hawthorn and Arjuna provides dual cardiotonic support.
Extensive research demonstrates that the botanical extracts HawthorEmerson Ecologicsn and Arjuna deliver optimum support for normal heart muscle function and coronary artery health.
Used for centuries in Europe for heart health, the cardiotonic effects of Hawthorn extract have been well documented in numerous clinical trials. Hawthorn contains specific bioflavonoid complexes targeted to help promote normal circulation and efficient heart muscle function.
Studies indicate that the constituents in Hawthorn powerfully support:
- Strong contractile force of human heart muscle.
- Protection for heart muscle cells from oxidant damage.
- Normal gene expression to promote cardiovascular health.
- Improved cardiovascular performance.
A number of scientific studies have shown that arjuna delivers strong support for:
- Enhanced heart muscle tone, improving its “squeeze” and increasing the amount of blood it can pump each second without exhaustion.
- Healthy endothelial function.
- Improved exercise endurance.
Serving Size 2 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
Rejuna™ Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 10:1
Extract (bark) [std. to 40% polyphenols (300 mg)] 750 mg
Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs) [from standardized Hawthorn
(Crataegus monogyna and Crataegus laevigata) extract (leaf and flower)] 30 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Rejuna™ is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Take two capsules twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with
- your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition
- or if you are pregnant or lactating.