Supports Gut Integrity and Function*
Gastro Care is ideal for individuals seeking a well-rounded supplement to support a healthy balance of intestinal flora, cellular health, and immune health. It features four probiotic strains, including the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis, plus Saccharomyces boulardii (Sb), a non-pathogenic yeast, to further complement healthy gastrointestinal ecology. Gastro-resistant, vegetarian capsules provide an innovative solution for targeted delivery of sensitive ingredients to the small intestine, as they alleviate exposure to the low pH environment of the stomach. Additionally, each capsule is sealed in a nitrogen-purged blister pack to provide protection from heat, moisture, and oxygen, factors known to compromise probiotic stability.*
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology*
- Supports Bowel Regularity*
- Supports Gastrointestinal-Based Immunity*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||% DAILY VALUE|
|250 mg ( 5 Billion CFU†)||**|
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14S1
Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05S2
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115S3
|174 mg (15 Billion CFU†)||**|
Bifidobacterium lactis HN019S4
|50 mg (15 Billion CFU†)||**|
Take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional.
- Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Formulated to Exclude
- Wheat, gluten, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Other Ingredients
- Capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, and water), hydroxypropyl cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
- † Colony-Forming Unit S1. La-14® is a registered trademark of DuPont. S2. Bl-05™ is a trademark of DuPont. S3. Lp-115® is a registered trademark of DuPont. S4. HOWARU® and the HOWARU® logo are registered trademarks of DuPont or its affiliates. HN019® is a registered trademark of Fonterra™ Limited and is licensed to DuPont Nutrition Biosciences.
As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.