Nutrition Consult Appointments in our office, by phone or online
Hectic schedule? Can't take time off of work or too busy for an office visit?
- Do you wish to get healthier but don't know what changes you may need to make in your diet and nutrition to get there?
- Are you considering taking supplements but unsure which ones are best for you?
A Nutrition Consultation will help you decide what is best for you.
Our certified nutritionist will analyze your diet, supplements, medications, food preparation techniques, and if necessary test to determine if you have deficiencies or excesses of various nutrients within your body.
Our nutritional consult will include assessing the following:
Modulating the body's inflammatory response via diet & supplementation - a key factor in reducing degenerative diseases
- Minimizing the risk of & managing diabetes
- Minimizing heart disease
- Enhancing brain function
- Education about potential allergenic food responses (i.e. gluten intolerance) & providing alternative and preventative solutions
- Assisting in achieving desired body composition and fitness level
The nutritionist will work with you to help you achieve optimal wellness. This may include:
- Diet alteration
- Appropriate supplementation
- Lifestyle changes
We now offer audiovisual ONLINE counseling via Skype in addition to our regular phone and office consultations.
Times available for one hour appointments:
- In Office Consultations Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Phone and Online Consultations via Skype are flexible
- Consults are 60 minutes.