Nutrition Consultation Appointments
A Nutrition Consultation will help you decide what is recommended for you.
We will analyze your diet, supplements, medications, food preparation techniques, and if necessary, test to determine if you have deficiencies or excesses of various nutrients within your body.
The nutritional consult will include assessing the following:
- Modulating the body's inflammatory response via diet & supplementation - a key factor in reducing degenerative diseases
- Minimizing the risk of & managing diabetes
- Minimizing heart disease
- Enhancing brain function
- Education about potential allergenic food responses (i.e. gluten intolerance) & providing alternative and preventative solutions
- Assisting in achieving desired body composition and fitness level
Our nutritionist will work with you to help you achieve optimal wellness. This may include:
- Diet alteration
- Appropriate supplementation
- Lifestyle changes
We now offer audiovisual ONLINE counseling in addition to our regular phone and office consultations.
Times available for appointments: are Monday or Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.