Convenient Form of Bioidentical Vitamin D
Ultra D3 2000 contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in convenient softgels. Vitamin D3 is the bioidentical form of vitamin D synthesized in the body from cholesterol, following activation by the UV rays in sunlight. This form is excellent for maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D in the body. Mounting evidence suggests roles for vitamin D not only in bone health, but also in supporting immune, neurological, musculoskeletal, cellular, and cardiovascular health.*
- Supports Bone Strength and Dental Health*
- Supports Modulation of Immune Function*
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation*
- Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health*
- Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism*
- Supports Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Therapies*
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container:
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||% DAILY VALUE|
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
|50 mcg (2000 IU)||250%|
Take one softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
- Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Does Not Contain
- Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
- Other Ingredients
- Organic, extra virgin olive oil and softgel (bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water).
As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.