Functional Medicine Tests are NOT physical products.
You should consult with a provider or nutritionist prior to purchase.
Nutrition Consultation Request
The Care Group’s Wellness Overview Panel is an extensive blood panel that includes routine blood work in addition to supplementary valuable markers that most clinics don’t test for.
The test includes:
- CBC with Differentials and Platelets
- Basic Metabolic Panel- electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus), carbon dioxide, BUN, and creatinine
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel- albumin, total protein, ALP, AST, ALT, bilirubin, uric acid levels
- Lipid Panel- Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides, CRP, and homocysteine
- Glycemic Control- Testing for glucose, HbA1c, adiponectin, insulin
- Full Thyroid Panel- TSH, T3, reverse T3, T4, two thyroid antibodies, and iodine
- Nutrition Panel- vitamin D, B12, folate, magnesium, iodine, and iron
- Anemia Panel- ferritin, iron, TIBC, and transferrin
- Celiac & Gluten Panel- HLA-DQ2, HLA-DQ8, anti-tTG IgA, anti-tTG IgG, Anti-DGP IgA, anti-Gliadin Igg, and total IgA.
The test also includes a 15-minute interpretation with our nutritionist.
As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.